Browse by Area
- Hermanus (16)
- Mossel Bay (1)
- Oudtshoorn (1)
- Paarl (11)
- Plettenberg Bay (8)
- Somerset West (3)
- Stellenbosch (24)
- Cape Town Central (19)
- Victoria & Alfred Waterfront (32)
- Camps Bay (4)
- Tableview (1)
- Newlands (3)
- Franschhoek (4)
- Clifton (1)
- Greenpoint (5)
- Simons Town (7)
- Hout Bay (2)
- Tokai (2)
- Constantia (10)
- Calitzdorp (3)
- Mouille Point (2)
- Bloubergstrand (1)
- Darling (1)
16 Specials and Events in Hermanus
Food & Wine Pairing Series with Domaine Des Dieux
Father's Day Lunch
Marine Breakfast Special
Marine Breakfast Special
Enjoy breakfast inside the Pavilion’s main dining section or take their pick from two al fresco options, either in our courtyard by the pool, or on the outside pavilion overlooking Walker Bay.
Price: R145 per person
Bottomless Bubbles Fridays
Spend Friday evening in style at The Marine with L’Ormarins!
Join us for Friday Bottomless Bubbles and chef’s welcome canapés, from 17h00 to 19h00 and get 10% discount off your dinner that same evening.
Price: R 200 per person
Terms & Conditions apply.
High Tea overlooking Walker Bay
Birthday, bridal celebration, baby shower - or just an excuse to eat cake.
Come and enjoy our decadent High Tea, overlooking Walker Bay. You may even spot some whales!
The High Tea features savoury treats, including an array of sweet delights.
* Served daily between 10h30 and 17h00 in the Sun Lounge & Bar.
Free Sabrage Experience
Private Vineyard Tour with a Gourmet Dining Experience
Experience a private vineyard tour with a gourmet dining experience at the picturesque Benguela Cove Lagoon Wine Estate!
Expect the VIP treatment as you and your guests are taken on a guided tour of our estate and vineyards.
Enjoy a tasting session of five estate wines in our vineyards while overlooking the Bot River Lagoon. The tour finishes with a gourmet 3 course lunch at the Benguela Cove Restaurant, Moody Lagoon, complemented with perfectly paired, award-winning wines. Our menus change based on fresh seasonal produce and the best ingredients we can get. Duration of the experience is 3 hours and the tour is limited to 9 guests at a time.
Thursday - Sunday | 12pm
Gourmet Tasting Menu Experience
A myriad of beautiful flavours and vivid colours are found in the tasting menu, specially prepared by chef Annelie Badenhorst. The 7-course lunch or dinner menu with wine pairings brings together the very best flavours of the Overberg.
The Ultimate Benguela Experience
Join us for the Ultimate Benguela experience (This is a whole day experience)
Our wine ambassador will meet you upon arrival at Benguela Cove and whilst sipping on a flute of our Cuvee58 MCC your experience will begin.
- At 10.30am it will be all aboard Lady Bonnie, our pontoon boat, we will transport you down to the jetty and we will set off across the Botriver Lagoon, as you drink in the beautiful scenery at Benguela Cove. Our skipper will take you across to the sandbar dividing us from the ocean and you will have the opportunity to walk on the beach and if you are lucky you may even see a Southern Right Whale or the wild horses that roam the banks of the lagoon.
- Return at approximately 11.30am and in the comfort of our tasting room snack on one of cheese platters and enjoy a tasting of our estate Pinot Noir.
- At 12.15 you will be whisked off to our cellar and you will learn all about the art of wine making at Benguela Cove, try a special tasting of unreleased wine directly from the barrel as well as a tasting of our wines beneath our beautiful chandeliers. A real treat.
- At 1.30pm you will be taken to Moody Lagoon restaurant, where you can choose any two courses from our available menus accompanied by a glass of our estate Chardonnay.
- At 3pm it will be time for a vineyard tour of the estate, find out what makes our vineyards so special and how the grape finds itself into the glass. You will taste 3 wines directly next to the cultivar that they originated from.
This experience will end at approximately 4.30pm.
R1400pp | 7 hours (full day experience)
Available Wednesday – Saturday