Browse by Area
8 Specials and Events in Sea Point
Celebrate the Festive Season in style with us at Harveys.
Join us in the main restaurant with its expansive views, or enjoy our colonnaded courtyard where our friendly and efficient staff with serve you with the finest seasonal fare.
Please view our Festive Menus under our Menu Section:
Our Festive Season Guide is as follows:
- Christmas Eve Dinner: A delicious 5-Course Gourmet Menu including live entertainment and available with, or without wine pairing (R595 per person without wine pairing & R895 per person with wine pairing)
- Christmas Day Lunch: We offer a traditional festive feast, with an unbeatable atmosphere and setting (R695 per person)
- Christmas Day Dinner: Another 5-Course Gourmet Dinner (R595 per person without wine pairing & R895 per person with wine pairing)
- New Year’s Eve Ball: Say goodbye to 2017 and welcome 2018 in style at Harveys (R1950 per person)
- New Year’s Day “Hangover” Jazz Brunch: Relax and recuperate after the last of the festive mayhem in our tranquil courtyard (R395 per person)
- New Year's Day Dinner: A "communal table" traditional South African Braai (R325 per person)
Join us for our legendary monthly events showcasing the finest in cuisine, wine and modern art. The evening features local and international artists, and builds up to a delectable 5 course menu, paired with wines from some of the Cape’s best wine estates.
R425.00 per person
- Five course menu,
- Inclusive of a glass of wine per course.
- Art exhibit showcasing local and international artists
Time: 19h00 for 19h30
03 February: Hartenberg
03 March: De Waal
07 April: Stellekaya
05 May: Diemersdal
02 June: Raka
07 July: Longridge
04 August: Rainbows End
01 September: Simonsig
06 October: Org De Rac
03 November: Topiary
01 December: Chamonix
Our High Tea offering is available every Saturday from 14h30 to 17h30 and offers a tiered stand of sweets and savouries for two and a selection of fine imported teas.
Ambient live music will ensure you can enjoy your treats in a relaxed atmosphere.
ONLY R360 FOR TWO
Booking is highly recommended!
From 11h00 till 14h00
Our ever popular Jazz Brunch is going nowhere.
Allow us to start your week completely relaxed
while the live Jazz band sets the mood.
Receive a complimentary Sunday Newspaper and
a glass of bubbly on arrival and enjoy anything from eggs,
sushi, dessert and loads more from our buffet for
R295.00 per person for regular events
R345.00 per person for special events
We dare to say it is one of the best brunches to experience in Cape Town and are glad to get back up from Don Albert, a well-known jazz journalist who declared us the "numero uno" spot in his weekly blogg.