Restaurants.co.za: Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
All the information on Restaurants.co.za website as well as the source HTML files and code may be used solely under the following terms and conditions:
The Purpose of RESTAURANTS.CO.ZA
The primary purpose of this site is to give the general public the opportunity to find restaurants in a region and area of their choice. The information is provided by the restaurants listed and Restaurants.co.za does not warrant the validity of the information. Restaurants.co.za does not review the contents provided by the restaurants. While a great deal of care has been taken to keep any legal information on this site both accurate and current, due to constantly changing laws Restaurants.co.za does not guarantee the validity of the information supplied. Nor can it be held responsible for errors, misprints, omissions or misinformation. Restaurants.co.za is not responsible for information that may be contained in sites linked to Restaurants.co.za or links to other sites provided by anyone listed in Restaurants.co.za. Restaurants.co.za will not refer restaurants. We only help the public to narrow the choices available to them. We do not recommend restaurants. Restaurants.co.za does not receive any portion of fees generated by responses to this web site. The public is solely responsible for restaurant selection and any arrangements made, financial or otherwise, are strictly between the restaurant and the customer.
Restrictions on Use
All copyrights, trademarks and intellectual property rights on the Restaurants.co.za site belongs to COZA Workshop Pty) Ltd or it's directory listees. Logo's, images and names identifying Restaurants.co.za products are proprietary marks of Restaurants.co.za and except for what is listed below, shall not be construed as conferring license or right by implication or otherwise for use except where Restaurants.co.za permission has been granted.
- The public is granted nonexclusive, non-transferrable limited license to view and use information retrieved from the Restaurants.co.za database and site as long as it is solely for personal informational, non-commercial use and furthermore that any copy write notices or any notices are not removed, obscured or changed
- No part of this site including but not restricted to materials retrieved from it, it's source code or images on it may be reproduced, copied, republished, transmitted or reproduced in form whatsoever except where stated in this terms and conditions statement or where permission has been granted by Restaurants.co.za.
Permission must be obtained from Restaurants.co.za before providing links to the website. The link must be to the Restaurants.co.za homepage. You may not obscure by framing or otherwise any notices on the Restaurants.co.za site nor insinuate in any way that any advertising you may have is endorsed by Restaurants.co.za or any of it's directory listees. You must discontinue your link if so asked by Restaurants.co.za for any reason. Permission can be obtained by sending an email to email@example.com
- This site is provided on an "as is" "as available" basis and Restaurants.co.za expressly disclaims" all warranties, including the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Restaurants.co.za disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from, arising out of, or any way related to
- Any errors in or omissions from this site and its content, including but not limited to technical inaccuracies and typographical errors
- Any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this site, including but not limited to any errors or omissions there from
- The unavailability of this site or any portion thereof
- Your use of this site
- Your use of any equipment or software in connection with this site.
Limitation of Liability
A covered party (covered party being: Restaurants.co.za, its affiliates, it's directory listees, any officers, members, employees, subcontractors, agents, successors) shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever (including, without any limitation, attorneys fees and or lost profits or savings) in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with this site, including its content, regardless of any negligence of any covered party.
The terms and conditions that have been set forth shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of South Africa and any disputes arising shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa as they apply to agreements made and solely performed therein
The Restaurants.co.za site, its source code and these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. The continued use of the Restaurants.co.za site following any change constitutes your acceptance of the change. Please review this section for any major changes in the future. These terms and conditions incorporate by reference any notices contained on the attorneys.o.za site and constitute the entire agreement with respect to your access to and use of the Restaurants.co.za site. If, however, there are any provisions set forth in these terms and conditions that are unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that particular provision will be deemed severable from any of the provisions remaining and shall in no way affect the enforceability and validity of said provision.
Should you not agree with these Terms and Conditions in full, you must immediately terminate your use of this site.