Specials by Province
181 Specials and Events in South Africa
Winter Winelands Getaway
Alcohol Ban Wine Special
25% OFF Your Entire Bill for the Month of August!
The Story of Franschhoek in every Bottle - Pre-Order Now!
Pre-order now and allow these fresh and expressive wines to have a seat at your table as soon as national regulations allow.
Baker Station Shiraz - R450 per 6 bottle case
A wine with depth and interest, reminiscent of the Sir Herbert Baker named original station building. Brimming with exuberant mulberry and plum flavours, it has soft ripe tannins that provide a well-structured and balanced juicy finish.
The Old Museum Merlot - R450 per 6 bottle case
Paying homage to the rich settler history preserved by the old town museum, this Merlot is soft and juicy with attractive plum and black cherry aromas intertwined with herbal tea, liquorice and gentle oak spice.
Delivery will take place within 4 days of the national restrictions on alcohol sales being lifted, in metropolitan areas (CT, JHB, PTA, BLOEM, DBN). Delivery to outlying areas may take slightly longer. We are up-to-date on all our deliveries so expect no delays. Delivery is free for all orders over R500. Delivery is subject to the applicable COVID-19 regulations determined by the Presidency.
Woman of Note Drive-In
This Women's Month join us in celebrating Musical
Women of Note
Drive-In with entertainment by the Singing Waiters
Fridayday, 7 August 2020
Time: 17:00 for 17:30
The perfect "social distancing" & curfew friendly experience includes: Drive-In Style Romantic 3 course dinner & Live entertainment by our Singing Waiters.
Collection Orders from our Reduced 'A La Carte' Menu
2 & 3 Course Set Menu Special
Choose one of our special set menus!
2 Courses @ R290 | 3 Courses @ R330.00
- Roast Butternut and Cumin Soup - Served with pecans and sour cream
- Oysters - 3 - With a lime and chilli dressing
- Black Mussels - Prepared in a white wine Veloute with a touch of paprika
- Calamari - Succulent baby tubes, grilled in a light garlic and lemon butter
- Chicken livers Peri-peri - Grilled in lemon butter & served with a mild peri-peri basting
- Queen Prawns - Grilled in Lemon Butter and lightly brushed with garlic
- Sirloin - Served with chips OR mashed potato and your choice of a Mushroom OR Pepper sauce
- Lamb Shank - Slowly pot-roasted in a beef sauce, served with mashed potato and vegetables
- Line Fish Teriyaki - Line Fish marinated in Teriyaki, pan seared served with mash and drizzled with a sweet Soya and sesame dressing
- Vegetable Curry
- Crème Brûlée - Served with homemade Biscotti
- Malva Pudding - Served with a crème Anglaise
- Chocolate Mousse
Pigalle Re-Opening Special - Seafood Platter for 2
Make Christmas Lunch Spectacular! Bookings Open 1 October 2020
There’s nothing quite like spending Christmas Day at Die Strandloper. Champers, party hats, crackers, song, sea, seagulls and super cheer. To help make your Christmas lunch Weskus lekker, here are a few pointers… We’re laid-back, informal and ever so chilled so wear shorts, slip-slops, summer dresses, vests and peak caps. We’re on the beach! Bring suncream, towels and beach games!
Lunch will take at least 3 – 4 hours so be prepared to stick your feet in the sand and socialise. Bring along a musical instrument and join our world famous Weskus musician Donny for some good, old-fashioned Cape-flavoured song. Plan to arrive by 12.00pm for a long, languishing lunch right beside the sea. Use our fully stocked beach bar or bring your own wine or beer. Allow at least 1 litre of wine or a 6-pack per person (and don’t forget ice to keep it cold).
Bookings Open 1 October 2020
View the Menu HERE