230 Specials and Events in South Africa
Home Delivery Meals from City Grill
Specials @ The Porterhouse
CARVERY SPECIAL R99, at The Porterhouse EVERY DAY. You are welcome to bring your own dinner plate, as takeaways are included. As per legislation, NO LIQUOR will be served AFTER 6pm from Monday to Saturday and AFTER 1pm on Sundays and public holidays. Otherwise trading hours are as normal.
Easter Sunday Set Lunch menu
Easter Sunday 12th April 2020 – from 12 Noon
Starters – For the table
Chicken Liver Pate, Smoked Trout Pate, Selection of Mezes & Fresh Breads
Choice of Mains
Pomegranate and Star Anise Glazed Gammon
Served with Butter basted baby potatoes and a medley of fresh garden vegetables
Lamb Kofta Tikka Masala
Served with Spiced basmati rice, naan bread and sambals
Butternut, Peppadew and feta lasagne
Served with a fresh Greek salad
Choice of desserts
Pumpkin Pie with Chai Cream
White Chocolate & Mallow Egg Mousse
Ice Cream with Chocolate Orange Sauce
Cost - Adult R285 / Person
Kiddies Menu (Kids under 12 years)
Homemade Mac & Cheese OR Fish Bites with Potato Smilies OR Cowboy Beans and Mashed potatoes
With a Choice of dessert
Kids Menu under 12 Years R85 / Kid
Call : 0834467663 / Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Home Delivery Meals
Our Home Delivery Meals are now available!
Delivery area's - Waterfront, Atlantic Seaboard & City bowl.
Monday's - closed.
Tuesday-Sunday - 12pm-10pm.
- Soudsoukakia 59
- Meat rizoles with a tomato and cumin sauce. Spinach rice & bread.
- Spanakopita 49
- 4 pieces
- Baked phyllo pastry filled with feta, leeks, spinach, dill and bechamel sauce.
- Trio of dips 69
- Serves 4 to share
- Tsatsiki, taramasolata and organic hummus.
- Lentil Soup 49
- Serves 2
- Lentils, celery and carrots, cooked in a Greek style. Served with a slice of toasted chiabatta.
- Chickpeas 79
- Serves 4
- Fresh, whole chickpeas sautéed with onions, carrots and served with rice.
- Greek Salad 69
- Serves 4
- A traditional salad consisting of tomatoes, cucumber and onions, topped with feta cheese & olives.
- Vegetable Stew 89
- Serves 2
- A combination of string beans, potato and carrots & a tomato sauce.
- Calamari Grilled / Fried 139
- Served with rock salt, lemon, origanum, spinach rice & bread.
- Kingklip 169
- Grilled with olive oil, lemon, origanum, spinach rice & bread.
- Norwegian Salmon 179
- Grilled with olive oil, lemon, origanum, spinach rice, chips & bread.
- Vegetarian Moussaka 99
- Layers of aubergine, mixed vegetables and bechamel sauce, roast potatoes & bread.
- Lamb Chops 165
- Thin cut island style served with stuffed tomato, chips & bread.
- Stifado 129
- A traditional beef and tomatio stew, pearl onions, bay leaves and cloves. Spinach rice & bread.
- Moussaka 129
- Layers of aubergine, beef mince and bechamel sauce. Roast potatoes & bread.
- Chicken and mushroom sauce 109
- Served with rice and chips.
- Roast Lamb 169
- Slow oven roasted lamb on the bone, stuffed tomato, roast potato, tsatsiki & bread.
- Chicken Mediterranean 109
- Chicken topped with cherry tomatoes, olives, origanum and chips.
- Asparagus Pasta
- Spaghetti, tossed with fresh asparagus, cream
Contact us via WhatsApp
Georgina +27825653669 or Corina +27767780057
Collector’s Focus V - Gallery 9 (8 February 2020 – 21 April 2020)
Courage is as Contagious as Fear presents a selection of works from the collection of entrepreneur and attorney Hoosein Mahomed. Beginning with his first acquisition in 2007, Mahomed has established himself as a collector by acquiring works by prominent mid-career and established contemporary South African artists, as well as supporting younger artists at the beginning of their careers. Mahomed finds the acquisition process to be an acutely personal exercise, noting, “I think it’s not so much about collecting objects. It’s really about collecting memories. And it starts as one delves very deeply within the individual self, in order to begin the process of relearning and unlearning oneself through images”.
Accomplice: Michael Armitage - Gallery 1 (8 February 2020 – 15 June 2020)
Accomplice: Michael Armitage brings together a series of eight paintings and nine preparatory ink drawings by Kenyan artist Michael Armitage created over a two year period beginning in 2017.
Presented for the first time as a complete cycle, the catalyst for these works were events connected to the 2017 Kenyan General Elections. At the time, Armitage travelled to Uhuru Park, in Nairobi, to witness a major rally that was being staged by the country’s main opposition party. The observations made at this rally, in addition to images culled from social and broadcast media, are the basis for paintings that engage the Kenyan body politic. These perceptions, filtered through the artist’s oneiric vision, open up multiple narrative and conceptual possibilities.
Chef's Blackboard Specials
Chef Paul Nash creates a daily blackboard special which includes some of his favourites starters, mains and desserts - pick one course, two or all three. Available daily for lunch and dinner in the Conservatory.
Price: From R 75 to R 235 per course per person
Breakfast Buffet and Hot Selection
Our continental breakfast buffet is available daily from 07h00 to 10h30 in The Conservatory – relax in the breakfast room or on the terrace overlooking the garden and enjoy a hot breakfast selection, fresh fruit and veggie juices, coffee and tea.
Price: R 247 per person
Classic High Tea
Our talented pastry chefs have created an irresistibly decadent Classic High Tea which includes savoury treats and an array of sweet delights – not to forget the traditional Finger sandwiches. Classic High Tea is served daily from 15h00 to 17h00.
Price: R 245 per person, includes tea or coffee
Wine Cellar Private Dining
Looking for a unusual yet romantic spot to impress a date - or pop the question? Wanting to celebrate that special anniversary or birthday in an intimate setting? Then book a private dining experience for two in our beautifully appointed wine cellar.
Price: 9-Course tasting menu, R 800 per person