129 Specials and Events in South Africa
CHOOSE OPTIMAL HEALTH THIS OCTOBER!
Put together in a fun, fascinating & fully-packed day, our October seminar plans to pave you a path towards optimal health!
Living foods offer us a chance to build a PARADISE WITHIN. One that is eternal, one that will make us feel physically great EVERY DAY; one that will develop our five senses (clear vision, sharp smell, intense taste, touch & distinct hearing) to such a degree that we can only experience the BEST that life has to offer us. Living, raw food also brings about an external glow which is unmistakable to the human eye – better skin, thicker hair & nails, brighter eyes, contagious energy. The kind of energy others want to be around ALL THE TIME, and which ATTRACTS MORE HAPPINESS AND ABUNDANCE TO YOU!
Reset your 7 Metabolic Hormones in just 21 Days!
Saturday: 8 October 9am - 12pm
Join Leafy Greens and Body Orchestra for the Spring Hormone Reset. The workshop is based on Dr. Sara Gottfried’s book The Hormone Reset Diet.
This program is for you if:
• You wake up feeling tired and sluggish
• You think your hormones may be out of balance
• You have a few extra kilos you would like to shed
• Your metabolism is not what it used to be
• You need a short program with support & accountability
• You have negative self-talk regarding your food and weight
• You want to feel lighter and have more energy
About the program:
• 21 Days
• Reset your 7 metabolic hormones
• Eliminate hormone disrupting foods
• Understand your body and your relationship to food
• Feel lighter
• Have more energy
• Learn ‘cell to soul’ practices to nurture yourself
Cost: R650pp and includes lunch.
What else is included?
• Daily support throughout the 21 day reset program
• Notes outlining each reset
• Recipes, meal plans, shopping lists
• Private Facebook support group where you can post
• questions and comments
• Re-entry support helping you integrate the reset principles
• into your life
Hear Ye Hear Ye
Justin Serrao performing Live @ Greensleeves
Sunday 30th October 2016
Friar Tuck's Sunday Roast Available
Call now to book seats
and for more info...
083 229 5677 082 6022958
Booking is essential Seats are limited
Cover charge 70-
Discover our Secret Journey!
Join us on the 13th of October 2016 from 18h30 in the Wine Cellar for our Bronze Sculpture Exhibition and Cheese and Wine Tasting.
Stone Town Wines and Sculptures will be available to purchase!
The Thursday Seafood Buffet will be available at R265 per person.
Booking is essential!