A collection of restaurant related news from all over South Africa
Ons Huisie Restaurant is Open for Business
22 March 2020
Ons Huisie Restaurant has implemented the following additional measures to ensure the safety of our staff and patrons.
- Sanitizers have been placed at all high traffic areas.
- All waiters have sanitizers with them at all times all patrons will be asked to sanitize their hands before entering and leaving our establishment.
- No alcoholic beverages will be served after 18h00 Mondays to Fridays or after 13h00 on Saturdays and Sundays. We will continue to serve food and other beverages until our normal closing times.
- No more than 50 people will be permitted in the establishment at any given time, to encourage social distancing. This total includes staff.
- The amount of staff on duty has been reduced to only 8 per shift.
Thank you for continuing to support local businesses.
Bloubergstrand, Western Cape Breakfast, Buffet, Light Meals, Seafood, South African, Traditional, Vegetarian
We bid you welcome to "Ons Huisie" Restaurant (Our Small Home) with an illustrious flamboyant history regarding the development of Bloubergstrand. Probably the first dwelling of Frederick...