A collection of restaurant related news from all over South Africa
Beluga – Covid-19 Notification
22 March 2020
At Beluga we are doing our utmost to play our part in keeping our patrons, staff and community safe from the COVID-19 outbreak.
Beluga will remain open for business and has implemented strict health and hygiene practices to protect our guests. Your health is our number one priority.
We are encouraging takeaway orders and have implemented procedures as indicated below to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.
As we’re taking precautions in respect of the virus, please be assured that the quality of our food will never change.
Monitor our social media to stay up to date with our latest safety measures.
Let's continue to support local business and unite in these difficult times.
- We are in the process of setting up a new online ordering system which will soon be available for use.
- We are encouraging card payments to limit cash handling.
- Staff have been trained on new rigorous in-store health procedures.
- Guests are discouraged from bringing their own take away materials. We will provide these.
- Menus are being continuously sanitized.
- Seating has been rearranged to implement social distancing.
- Increased sanitation stations throughout the restaurant have been implemented.
- Guests are encouraged to make use of hand sanitizer at the Hostess podium before being seated.
Gloves are worn by all staff who handle/prepare/deliver food and beverages to guests
Greenpoint, Western Cape Asian, Cape Malay, Chinese, Cocktails, Contemporary, Cosmopolitan, Dim Sum, European, Fine Dining, Fusion, Grills, Halaal, Indian, International, Japanese, Portuguese, Seafood, South African, Steakhouse, Sushi, Thai, Vegan, Vegetarian
WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO THE COVID19 PANDEMIC. FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR UPDATES! "We at Beluga love what we do! For us, Beluga is so much more than just a resta...