Tjing Tjing House
KONNICHIWA | Welcome to Tjing Tjing House
Street Level: TORII RESTAURANT:
On street level, Torii offers Japanese food typically found in yokocho, in a vibey space inspired by the multiple layers of old and modern Tokyo.
- Tuesday to Saturday from 12pm-late
- Kitchen closes at 10pm. Food orders to be in before 10pm.
- No reservations - we work on a first come, first served basis.
First Floor: MOMIJI LOUNGE:
Dark, moody and sophisticated Momiji Lounge welcomes you to the second floor of Tjing Tjing House. This is an intimate lounge area with a small service bar, where we take reservations. We offer the full Tjing Tjing à la carte menu or can customise a function menu for exclusive use.
You can expect a wide selection of cocktails (including classics by request), Japanese whisky, gin and sake as well as an extensive wine list, including Tjing Tjing's own house wine, made by David & Nadia Wines.
- Trading: Tuesday to Saturday 4pm- close.
- Reservations: via email@example.com.
Exclusive use: The Lounge is also suitable for functions and private events of a maximum of 20 guests. We charge a minimum spend for exclusivity, to be used on food and drinks on the night, with a 50% deposit payable upfront to secure the space. Please email us for more details.
Walk-ins are welcome, subject to available space.
Our kitchen closes at 10pm. Last food orders to be in before 10pm.
Momiji is a space where we showcase our talented kitchen team's creativity, personalities and their passion for modern Japanese culture and cuisine.
We offer a modern sushi-led Omakase menu currently. This is a customised set menu changing according to what is sourced on the day.
An extensive wine, spirit, sake and cocktail list is available. Momiji trades Saturday evenings only from 6pm.
- Reservations are essential and can be made via Dineplan or firstname.lastname@example.org. For tables of 6 or more, please email us.
- We are unable to accommodate any dietary requirements other than pescatarian, and only if notified at time of booking. No changes to the menu are possible on the day unfortunately.
- No children under 12 years old.
- The attached menu is a sample menu only and is subject to change, without notice.
- We do not offer an á la carte menu at Momiji. (We serve an á la carte menu at Torii, the Rooftop bar and at the Lounge).
Second Floor: TJING TJING ROOFTOP BAR:
Enveloped in wooden mansards in a 200 year old attic, its signature Japanese shrine-inspired red bar takes center stage since Tjing Tjing Rooftop Bar opened its doors in 2011. Lounge-style seating is complemented by bar-height tables and luxurious indigo wallpaper with embroidered bathing Macaque monkeys. Three kokeshi doll tables subtly infuse layers of personality and Japanese subculture. The Samurai warrior doll represents the past, the Harajuku doll symbolises the present, with the Cyberpunk doll infusing a Japanese futuristic twist. The bar opens up to an airy outside rooftop terrace and is well known for its current indie and electronic music.
You can expect a selection of bespoke cocktails (including classics by request), Japanese whisky, gin and sake as well as an extensive wine list, including Tjing Tjing's own house wine, made by David & Nadia Wines.
- Trading: Tuesday to Saturday from 4pm - close
- Kitchen closes at 10pm. Last food orders to be in before 10pm.
- No reservations, we operate on a first come, first served basis.
For exclusive events, please send us an email on email@example.com
Chef's Adri Morel and Nicola Aucamp lead the team.
- Cuisine : Cocktails, Japanese
- Ambience : Bustling, Trendy, Upmarket
- Dress : Casual
Events and Catering
Credit Cards Accepted