A collection of restaurant related news from all over South Africa
Save the date for the XXL Restaurant Week Edition 2020!
20 August 2020
Pop the champagne, it’s time to celebrate! Restaurant Week is coming back as an XXL Edition filled with great restaurants and specials! From the 1st of October until the 1st of November it's time to dine out with your loved ones. Bookings open on the 25th of September. Save the date and join the celebration!
Restaurant Week is a worldwide culinary concept that enables you to explore restaurants in South Africa at a great price. Restaurants will serve Restaurant Week Specials, starting with R150 p.p. for 2-course lunch menus and R250 p.p. for 3-course dinner menus.
A sneak peek of some of the restaurants that signed up for the Restaurant Week XXL Edition: Greenhouse, FYN Restaurant, ERTH, Homespun by Matt, Nobu and Grub & Vine in Cape Town. Jewell's, Protégé, Idiom, The Table at De Meye, Le Coin Francais and Haute Cabrière in the Winelands. The Chefs’ Table, 9th Avenue Waterside in Durban. Café Billi Bi, Clico Restaurant, Parc Fermé, Bijou and NCW Restaurant in Johannesburg. Priva, Brasserie de Paris, Fermier and Wood & Fire in Pretoria.
- All guests will have to book their seats online, in advance
- All menus are online on the website
- All restaurants will reduce their seating capacity to ensure appropriate distancing between guests
- To maintain hygiene for the Restaurant Week guests and safety all the participating restaurants will follow the latest COVID-19 guidelines
- We will share all relevant information regarding the latest COVID-19 guidelines with the restaurants and with you to give you a comfortable feeling about going out for lunch and/or dinner
Simply dine out at as many participating restaurants as you would like during South Africa’s Restaurant Week XXL and make lunch and dinner plans with your friends & family.
Save the dates
- Mon, 21 Sep: You as a VIP can start making reservations
- Fri, 25 Sep: Everyone can start making reservations
1 October - 1 November: Restaurant Week XXL Edition