A collection of restaurant related news from all over South Africa
RMB WineX 2018: Best Brands in your hands, the Must-Attend Wine Event of the Year
16 August 2018
RMB WineX takes place from 24 to 26 October at the Sandton Convention Centre. SA’s Must-Attend wine event and premiere consumer wine show of 19 years will again bring an exceptional line-up of premium wine brands to the heart of Jozi: it’s Sandtonbosch, really. Stylistas, trendsetters and the wine curious should plan to pamper their palates with all that is new and exciting in the world of wine at the single largest gathering of the country’s A-list wineries and influencers.
Beautiful stands, eye-candy labels, award-winning wines, engaging exclusive time with the winemaker in the RMB Private Bank Tasting Lounge, and delicious tapas-tastes provided by Mastrantonio and select food exhibitors all form part of the RMB WineX experience. More than a Must-Do event, RMB WineX also provides the opportunity to stock up on Must-Have wines via the Shop@Show facility managed by the neighbourhood’s fine wine retailer Norman Goodfellows.
RMB WineX 2018 Details:
- Dates: 24 to 26 October 2018 (Wednesday night by invitation only)
- Venue: The Pavilion, Sandton Convention Centre, Maude Street, Sandton
- Time: 17h00 to 21h00 each night
- Ticket sales for Thursday and Friday nights: www.winex.co.za Strictly no under 18s.
- Ticket prices: Tickets range from R180 to R295. Look out for Early Bird and Couples’ Packages available from end September.
Getting there and home:
Uber, Taxify or visit the website for other cab options
Event Queries: www.winex.co.za for all details, list of exhibitors and wines in the lead-up to the show, and to register for Shop@Show. Follow on Facebook and Twitter @RMBWineX #RMBWineX #WineX
Contact: OutSorceress Marketing, telephone 011 482 5936 or email email@example.com