A collection of restaurant related news from all over South Africa
Cut & Craft Bistro RE LAUNCH
09 July 2020
We are now Open for sit down Service, currently on the veranda and inside (With two lovely fireplaces for when the chills hit). Our GARDEN COURT area will re-open on 1 SEPTEMBER with BRAND NEW ladies toilet facilities and a NEWLY BUILT SMOKING and BRAAI area. .
We have Santised Cutlery Sets, Disposable Menus, Sanitizing Stations in the Front & Back sections of the Bistro & a wait to be seated area!
We have also built three LOUNGE areas where you can really tike time to CHILL! and enjoy your meal, beer and cocktail.
Cut and Craft COVID 19 Standard Operating Procedures
What you need to do:
- You will be required to wear a mask. No mask no entry.
- When not seated at your table and walking around you will be required to wear your mask.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands at the Sanitize Station on arrival.
- You will be required to fill in a COVID 19 screening form.
- We will take your temperature. The temperature of 37.7 plus equals no entry.
- Remember your social distancing – 1.5 meters between staff and other guests.
- Be respectful of others.
Kensington, Gauteng Bakery / Patisserie, Bistro, Breakfast, Cocktails, Coffee Shop, Deli, Grills, Health, Light Meals, Pizza, Seafood, Steakhouse, Vegetarian
"Comfort food with a twist, crafted with love, taking your taste buds on a journey through South Africa. For us, Cut & Craft Bistro is so much more than just a bistro; it’s a lifesty...