A collection of restaurant related news from all over South Africa
Cape Town Pizza & Pasta Festival 2017
27 July 2017
The highly-anticipated Cape Town Pizza & Pasta Festival 2017 will take place at the beginning of spring, on Saturday 16 September 2017. Due to high attendance expectations, tickets will be limited to 1500 tickets per sitting - a lunch sitting (11am - 5pm) and a dinner sitting (6pm – midnight). This will offer each person a unique experience without having large crowds to contend with. The day is a must for people of all ages to enjoy tasty Italian cuisine and great music at one of Cape Town’s most scenic venues, The Range, Tokai. www.therange.co.za.
Only the best Pizza & Pasta establishments in Cape Town have been selected. These include restaurants, independents and Cape Town’s best pizza & pasta food trucks. The main idea is to showcase the city’s best craft and artisan offerings. There will be craft beer, wine and dessert tastings, as well as numerous beverage stands to cater for all needs, both young & old.
Tickets are available online and in store from Webtickets and Pick n Pay:
- Tickets: R 150 Early Bird SOLD OUT, R 180 Normal Bird, R 220 Late Bird and R250 ALL DAY PASS if still available and are sold through Webtickets and at any Pick n Pay.
- Tickets will include limited vouchers that can be redeemed for pizza & pasta tasters.
- Festival times: Lunch sitting – 11am till 5pm; Dinner sitting – 6pm till midnight.
- This is an all age’s event – kids U13 get in free.
- Free, safe parking available on site.
- The Venue: The Range, Tokai – www.therange.co.za
For updates and more information visit the Cape Town Pizza & Pasta Festival Facebook page:
FB page: Cape Town Pizza & Pasta Festival
FB Event: Cape Town Pizza & Pasta Festival 2017