An experience for your taste buds!
Salsa Verde Restaurant is a unique dining experience at the Valverde Eco Hotel in the Muldersdrift / Lanseria area.
International creative food and a style of service that makes everyone feel welcome and special. Our food products are of the finest quality and prepared with love and care. We 'go all the way' to satisfy our guests. We use our home-grown produce and locally sourced products.
Our chef is passionate about fresh, seasonal ingredients and sources most of his vegetables from our on-site aquaponics farm. He is passionate about creating special dishes for guests with special dietary requirements, and likes to rotate his menus in accordance with nature and the changing seasons.
Valverde Eco Hotel & Venue
Valverde is a special place situated in the fragrant countryside of Lanseria. This country-style hotel in the Cradle area is the ideal venue for conferences, weddings, functions and accommodation.
Valverde boasts five state of the art conference and function rooms that cater for small groups in the boardroom and up to 150 in a theatre scenario.
Valverde caters for a range of corporate and private functions throughout the year. We can house groups from 20 to 200 guests and will happily create individual plans that cater for your budget. Live entertainment can be arranged and food tasting evenings.
- Year-end lunch or dinner
- Dinner dance
- Formal Gala Dinner (Buffet or Plated)
- Spanish Theme Evening with Flamenco Dance Show
- Themed Evenings (Décor available on request)
- Traditional Christmas Lunch/Dinner
- Intimate Party around the Pool
- Casual Snacks and Drinks under the Lapa for Staff or Customers
- A Day out Fishing
- Birthday parties
- Graduation celebrations
- Farewell dinners
- Teambuilding followed by an informal lunch or dinner
We do not charge venue hire!
We cater for all types of weddings from small morning weddings with twenty guests or a lavish afternoon or evening event for 200! Whatever your requirement it is guaranteed to be stress free.
Valverde has 2 wedding venues catering for 20 to 200 guests. Each wedding venue has its own chapel and reception area for the privacy of your guests. Valverde also caters for garden ceremonies, morning weddings and picnic weddings.
- Olive Lapa (max. 200 guests)
- King’s Hall (max. 130 guests)
- Rose Room (max 100 guests)
- Palm Restaurant (max. 50 guests)
- Jasmine Lapa (max. 60 guests)
- Rondavel (max. 40 guests)
Our Must Try Meals!
Peppadew & Feta Panzerotti
“Panzerotti stuffed with Peppadew and Ricotta Cheese and served in a home made pomodoro tomato sauce with a hint of Greek yoghurt and cream and crusty ciabatta bread”
Melanzane Alla Parmigiana
“Layers of brinjal, pomodoro sauce, Italian parmesan and mozzarella served with roasted baby vegetables”
Beef Fillet Medalions
“Aged fillet of beef medallions grilled to your liking, stacked with potato rosti and spinach, served with port wine jus”
Valverde Chicken Breast
“Chicken Breast stuffed with a basil pesto, feta and black mushrooms, then wrapped in bacon and served with a creamy sherry cheese sauce”
Vegetable Stack (Vegan)
“a combination of cooking methods, Flame grilled marinaded peppers, pan fried Sweet potato rosti's, Balsamic baked aubergines, and Honey roasted crushed butternut, napped with a white wine coconut and asparagus cream.”
Group Capacity : 60+ People Cost Per Head : R150+
- Cuisine : Bistro, Buffet, Country, International, Mediterranean, South African
- Ambience : Country
- Dress : Smart/Casual
Credit Cards Accepted
- Take the William Nicol off-ramp and turn right to Fourways
- In Fourways, take Witkoppen Road to the left
- Then turn immediately right into Cedar Ave and follow signs to Lanseria Airport for 7km
- You will get to a T-junction, where you turn left and immediately right again, following the signs to Lanseria and Sun City
- After 4km you will cross straight over the R512 (Malibongwe Ext.)
- Carry on with this road for 6km until you get to a T-junction
- Valverde is the property in the corner on the right hand side
- Turn right to get to get to the gate (it’s the second gate on the right)
Breakfast: from Monday to Sunday
Lunch: Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Dinner: Friday and Saturday
Open everyday for special occasions upon reservation