Guided Walk & Dining with Locals Experience
Kopano - (which means “Gathering” in Sotho) is a fundraising initiative that the Franschhoek Hospitality Academy have developed to help raise funds to cover our operating costs (which are increasing by the day) as well as to provide a training platform for our Students to practice what they have been taught.
Our Dining with Locals Experience will run on Mondays and Fridays, catering for up to 20 guests at a time. Tickets are R600 p/p
MONDAYS & FRIDAYS (11am to 14:00pm)
Here’s what your ticket will include and what you can expect on the day:
- Shuttle collection at 11am sharp at the NG Church Parking lot
- Township Tour with Athi – make sure you have your walking shoes on!
- Local Story Telling, Singing & Music performed by the JMP Foundation at Bathos Place.
- An Authentic South African Lunch served with Beer & Wine. (Includes: Chris Erasmus' (Foliage) secret Chakalaka recipe!
- Shuttle back to the NG Church at 14:00
We would like to encourage guests to take pictures during the day and feel free to tag us @FranschhoekHospitality @Kopano #Change4Twenty and feel free to bring along some extra Cash to Tip our Students & Tour Guide for all their efforts!
Ticket Booking Link: There are no other ways to book this experience http://www.franschhoekhospitalityacademy.co.za/pages/kopano-2/
DISCLAIMER, PLEASE NOTE: There are no other ways to book this experience other than through our DinePlan Link. Don't get caught in any other booking scams. Our Guide is not a certified tour guide and does not have 1st aid qualifications. Our Students speak from their real-life experiences growing up in this community. Special dietary requirements are not catered for. We do not accept any responsibility for any injury loss or damage whatsoever when joining us on this fabulous local experience! By clicking the Book Now Link on our website, you are indicating your acceptance of the above Disclaimer. We look forward to seeing you soon for an eventful day, sharing in the lives of what our locals to Franschhoek experience!
Group Capacity : 20+ People Cost Per Head : R250+
- Cuisine : African, South African
- Ambience : Authentic Culture, Relaxed, Traditional
- Entertainment : Live music
- Dress : Casual
Place of Interest
The Story - Franschhoek Hospitality Academy & Learning Centre
Mondays & Fridays (11am To 14:00pm)