Old World Charm
This beautiful, green gabled and well restored Victorian House (Dating back to 1871) is centrally situated.
Steeped in history, the building used to house the first bank in Montagu.
Kokkemans Restaurant has been furnished with pieces befitting an original Victorian Home. Each item has been carefully selected and reflects a passion for South Africa's Diverse and Interesting History.
The restaurant also has Private rooms for small groups and that special gathering.
The menu consists of mouth-watering South African and International dishes.
Outside tables facing Bath Street lend a European feeling and give a wonderful view of everyday life in Montagu.
* Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
* Inside/Outside seating
* Wheelchair Friendly
* Card Facilities
* Air Conditioning,
* Private Function Room
* Pet Friendly
Hannes Pieterse is a well Known Chef in Pretoria that moved down to Montagu. He has a unique cooking style that makes people want to come back for more
Our Must Try Meals!
Our Pork Leg is cooked in Malay Curries to bring out the flavour of the pork leg. After the Pork Leg is cooked its deep fried to give the skin a crispy taste and served with braised Cabbage
Group Capacity : 20+ People Cost Per Head : R175+
- Cuisine : Asian, Banting, Breakfast, Cajun, Cape Malay, Chinese, Contemporary, Continental, Country, Deli, Dutch, European, Fine Dining, Fusion, Game, German, International, Italian, Light Meals, Mediterranean, Mozambican, Portuguese, Seafood, South African, Steakhouse, Thai, Traditional, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wine bar
- Ambience : Authentic Culture, Business, Coffee Shop, Country, Family, Fireplace, Quiet, Relaxed, Romantic, Traditional, Trendy, Upmarket
- Entertainment : Internet or WiFi
- Dress : Smart/Casual, Smart, Formal, Casual
Credit Cards Accepted
Mondays to Saturdays 9.30 am to 3.30 pm and then 6.00 pm to 10.00 pm
Sundays and public Holidays 10.00 am to 3.30 pm and then 6.00 pm to 9.00 pm