Harveys at The Mansions
Offers discerning diners an appetising taste of Cape traditional fare
Harvey’s at The Mansions (Cape Town), restaurant, bar, courtyard & terraces! The word is out, Harvey’s is the place to meet and dine in Sea Point, Cape Town. Ideally positioned for locals and tourists, Harvey’s offers sumptuous cuisine coupled with outstanding service.
Guests immediately feel relaxed when stepping inside Harvey’s at The Mansions with its sophisticated ambience and delicious array of authentic Cape dishes. Any special dietary requirements can be catered for at Harvey’s.
This is the ideal venue to sip exotic cocktails on the deck while you watch the sun set across the Atlantic. Guests can take advantage of "Happy Hour" and after dinner drinks in a trendy atmosphere.
The stunning Italian styled Courtyard with its rows of Roman columns is a peaceful alcove away from the hectic bustle of city life. Surrounded by palms and water features, it is the perfect setting for an intimate dinner for two.
Jazz at the Mansions
Brunch and Live Jazz every Sunday from 11am to 2pm. Guests are treated to a glass of champagne and a Sunday newspaper upon arrival. The menu offers eggs cooked to order and scrumptious pastries and cakes off our buffet menu.
Dine and relax to the sounds of our live Jazz band at Harveys at The Mansions, restaurant, bar, courtyard & terraces. Harvey’s is where you need to be.
Executive Chef Jochen Riedel
The creator of all of those delicious dishes, our Executive Chef Jochen Riedel
Group Capacity : 100+ People Cost Per Head : R75+
- Cuisine : African, Breakfast, Buffet, Cocktails, Fine Dining, International, Light Meals, Sushi, Vegetarian
- Ambience : Relaxed, Traditional, Upmarket
- Entertainment : Live music, Internet or WiFi
- Dress : Smart/Casual
Credit Cards Accepted
04 minutes from the V & A Waterfront
07 minutes from the N1 and N2 motorways
07 minutes from Cape Town City Centre
10 minutes from our world famous Clifton beaches
20 minutes from Cape Town International Airport
PLEASE SEE MAP FOR DIRECTIONS
07h00 - 22h30 (Last orders), 7 Days a week
Specials at this Restaurant
Ends 01 January 2018
Celebrate the Festive Season in style with us at Harveys.
Join us in the main restaurant with its expansive views, or enjoy our colonnaded courtyard where our friendly and efficient staff with serve you with the finest seasonal fare.
Please view our Festive Menus under our Menu Section:
Our Festive Season Guide is as follows:
- Christmas Eve Dinner: A delicious 5-Course Gourmet Menu including live entertainment and available with, or without wine pairing (R595 per person without wine pairing & R895 per person with wine pairing)
- Christmas Day Lunch: We offer a traditional festive feast, with an unbeatable atmosphere and setting (R695 per person)
- Christmas Day Dinner: Another 5-Course Gourmet Dinner (R595 per person without wine pairing & R895 per person with wine pairing)
- New Year’s Eve Ball: Say goodbye to 2017 and welcome 2018 in style at Harveys (R1950 per person)
- New Year’s Day “Hangover” Jazz Brunch: Relax and recuperate after the last of the festive mayhem in our tranquil courtyard (R395 per person)
- New Year's Day Dinner: A "communal table" traditional South African Braai (R325 per person)
Ends 31 March 2018
Ends 31 January 2018
From 11h00 till 14h00
Our ever popular Jazz Brunch is going nowhere.
Allow us to start your week completely relaxed
while the live Jazz band sets the mood.
Receive a complimentary Sunday Newspaper and
a glass of bubbly on arrival and enjoy anything from eggs,
sushi, dessert and loads more from our buffet for
R295.00 per person for regular events
R345.00 per person for special events
We dare to say it is one of the best brunches to experience in Cape Town and are glad to get back up from Don Albert, a well-known jazz journalist who declared us the "numero uno" spot in his weekly blogg.
Ends 31 December 2017
Join us for our legendary monthly events showcasing the finest in cuisine, wine and modern art. The evening features local and international artists, and builds up to a delectable 5 course menu, paired with wines from some of the Cape’s best wine estates.
R425.00 per person
- Five course menu,
- Inclusive of a glass of wine per course.
- Art exhibit showcasing local and international artists
Time: 19h00 for 19h30
03 February: Hartenberg
03 March: De Waal
07 April: Stellekaya
05 May: Diemersdal
02 June: Raka
07 July: Longridge
04 August: Rainbows End
01 September: Simonsig
06 October: Org De Rac
03 November: Topiary
01 December: Chamonix
Ends 31 March 2018