Verdicchio Restaurant & Wine Cellar
"an ambiance unmatched by lesser Italian restaurants"
Situated in Fourways, Verdicchio Restaurant exudes warm Italian hospitality and the promise of excellent food in a romantic Tuscan-style setting. Diners wanting genuine Italian fare accompanied by a select range of top wines, will find it all at Verdicchio’s.
The fundamental vision of Verdicchio’s restaurant, from the owners and management’s point of view is to provide patrons with a truly unique dining experience and for them to return many times to enjoy the ambiance, mouth-watering cuisine and impressive list of wines.
- Diners Club Wine List of the Year – Gold Award 2005
- Winner Best of Johannesburg – Best Italian Restaurant 2005
- Diners Club Wine List of the Year – Excellence Award 2006, 2007
- Diners Club Wine List of the Year - Diamond Award 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Montecasino Tenant of the Decade Award 2010
- Certificate of Excellence - TripAdvisor 2016
Guide to Wine Awards
- IWSC – International Wine and Spirit Competition
- Wine – Wine Magazine Rating
- IWC – International Wine Challenge
- FCTWS – Fairbairn Capital Trophy Wine Show
- WMC – Wine Maker’s Choice Award
- CM Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
- MA – Michelangelo Awards
- T100 – Top 100 SA Wine Challenge
Our Must Try Meals!
LAMB A LA KLEFTIKO
Prepared in the Greek traditional way, served with potato
1 Medium Lobster, 8 Queen prawns, calamari, line fish and 8 mussels
Grilled chicken strips in a pesto cream sauce with sun dried tomatoes
RUMP ALLA ROMA
Rump steak grilled and served on a bed of rice with creamy spinach smothered in Madagascar green pepper or mushroom sauce, accompanied with veggies of the day
Group Capacity : 100+ People Cost Per Head : R150+
- Cuisine : Grills, Italian, Mediterranean, Seafood, Vegetarian
- Ambience : Business, Family, Formal, Quiet, Relaxed, Romantic, Trendy, Upmarket
- Dress : Smart/Casual
Credit Cards Accepted
William Nicol Drive
Monday to Sunday 12h00 till late