The Square Restaurant
"an intimate atmosphere with nature"
The Square Restaurant is a magnificent glass roofed restaurant with tranquil green surrounds. The indoor trees make one feel in tune with nature and creates an intimate atmosphere, which compliments the superb cuisine. This wonderful ambience is enhanced by harp or piano music blending with the tinkling sound of water tumbling down the waterfall. A well chosen wine list completes this enjoyable dining experience, with all the major estates represented as well as some "off-the-beaten-track" choices.
A key addition to the eatery is our sushi bar run by skilled sushi masters offering an interesting and exciting menu. Sushi is now available on both the Lunch and Dinner menus.
The Square Restaurant has received the Diners Club 2009, 2010 & 2011 Diamond Award for it's wine list.
Group Capacity : 40+ People Cost Per Head : R125+
- Cuisine : Breakfast, International, Sushi
- Ambience : Relaxed, Romantic, Upmarket
- Entertainment : Live music, Internet or WiFi
- Dress : Smart/Casual
Credit Cards Accepted
Cape Town Tourism
Vineyard Hotel & Spa
07h00 - 10h30 Monday - Saturday
07h00 - 11h00 Sundays and Public holidays
19h00 onwards Monday - Sunday
Last orders required by 21h30
Specials at this Restaurant
Ends 27 October 2017
Join us at The Square and treat your taste buds to a dining experience created by our chef to enhance the latest and greatest from top estates and feted wine makers.
Booking is essential for these popular events!
View the attached file for the full Calendar of Events!
- 12 March - Festival of Bubbles
- 09 April - Pinot Noir Festival
Wine Pairing Dinners:
- 08 April - Hemel en Aarde Celebration Dinner
- 28 April - Vineyard Hotel's 5 Wine Partners
- 12 May - Meerlust Wine Estate
- 26 May - Marianne Wine Estate
- 16 June - Waterkloof Wine Estate
- 30 June - Paul Cluver Wines
- 14 July - Gabrielskloof Wine Estate
- 28 July - Hermanuspietersfontein Wine Cellar
- 11 August - Sumaridge Wine Estate
- 25 August - Lismore Estate Vineyards
- 08 September - De Wetshof Estate
- 22 September - Leeuwenkuil Family Vineyards
- 13 October - Mullineux & Leeu Family Wines
- 27 October - Friends of the Vineyard
Ends 01 September 2017