The Pot & Kettle
HOME MADE FROM FRESH
The Pot and Kettle has been in existence for over 21years, and is well known for its home style cooking and breath taking views of the Valley of 1000 Hills. Situated on the Comrades Marathon Route, nearly half way between Pietermaritzburg and Durban, convenient as a half way meeting point for family and friends.
The Pot & Kettle is fully licensed and offers its venue for functions A separate private room for meetings or small private birthday parties, mini team building meetings is also available. WIFI IS AVAILABLE
Our menu covers a wide range, of breakfasts, snacks and lunches. Our cakes are all home baked.
On Sundays we offer a carvery, which consists of Homemade Soup,salads, 2 roasts, curry and rice ,vegetables, desserts. (R145) bookings are essential.
A NEW ADDITION is our GOLDEN DAY MENU, for senior citizens. Mondays to Fridays, we offer discounted meals, coffee and cake special for R35.
There is ample inside seating on cold days, and lovely tranquil garden areas for the sunny days.
We cater for kiddies, with a recycled plastic jungle gym and lovely sand pit, combined with a delicous kiddies menu
We are wheelchair accessible and have ample secure parking. .
Our Must Try Meals!
Cheese & Bacon Burger
200g pure beef patty, served on a big sesame seeded bun, with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, cheese and bacon.
our freshly grilled hake, is dusted with seasoned flour - grilled to order. served with potato wedges or rice or vegetables.
Group Capacity : 140+ People Cost Per Head : R75+
- Cuisine : Breakfast, Buffet, Coffee Shop, Country, Grills, Light Meals, Pub Meals, Seafood, South African, Steakhouse, Traditional, Vegetarian
- Ambience : Business, Bustling, Coffee Shop, Country, Family, Fireplace, Quiet, Relaxed, Romantic, Trendy, Upmarket
- Entertainment : Live music, Childrens Entertainment, Internet or WiFi
- Dress : Smart/Casual, Casual
Credit Cards Accepted
travel along M13, take the R103/Hillcrest/Old Main road off ramp. turn right at robot. travel through Hillcrest, up Botha's Hill. Pass Kearsney College, CBD of Botha's Hill. Pass Dunrobin Nursery, 600m further, The Pot and Kettle
FROM PIETERMARITZBURG :
Travel N3 to Durban,take Assagay/Shongweni/Hillcrest off ramp, turn left into Kassier road. Go until you get to robots, Old Main Road, turn left and go up Botha's Hill. Pass Kearsney College, through CBD of Botha's Hill. pass Dunrobin Nursery, 800m , THE POT AND KETTLE on your right.
We are open 7days a week, from 8.30am to 4.00pm
Specials at this Restaurant
Ends 25 December 2016
CHRISTMAS LUNCH 2016 - R350.00
ASSORTED COLD MEATS
ROAST BEEF WITH YORKSHIRE PUDDING
ASSORTED FRESH VEGETABLES
CHRISTMAS MINCE PIES
FRESH FRUIT SALAD
TEA OR COFFEE
• THE PRICE INCLUDES DÉCOR AND CRACKERS ON THE TABLES
• THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE GRATUITY, WHICH WILL BE ADDED TO THE FINAL BILL ON THE DAY.
• PLEASE NOTE THAT BOOKINGS ARE ONLY SECURED ONCE A 50% DEPOSIT HAS BEEN MADE
• CHILDREN UNDER 12 PAY R150 ( little ones under 2yrs eat for free)
• 10 (ten) DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS IS CUT OFF FOR ALTERING BOOKED NUMBERS
• BANKING DETAILS - THE POT AND KETTLE, ACCOUNT NUMBER 9262989439, BIZ SAVINGS
• EMAIL PROOF OF DEPOSIT