Pride Of India
Fine Dining Indian Cuisine
Experience the finest Indian cuisines at the stylishly appointed Pride of India Restaurant, offering a blend of traditional and innovative cuisine with a menu that boasts more than a 100 different dishes.
Cooking with only the best quality of products, the Pride of India Restaurant offers vegetarian, chicken and lamb dishes with subtly-spiced flavours that are prepared with love, care and attention to detail.
Enjoy marinated meats of various kinds, a large choice of popular vegetarian dishes and curries each with it’s own own distinct flavour. A superb wine list accompanies all dishes at The Pride of India Restaurant and diners can indulge comfortably in the amiable surroundings, as if tucked away in an Indian palace.
The best Indian Cuisine in Pretoria is served at The Pride of India Restaurant including new Fusion Gourmet Dishes. Proprietor Kishore Bhima founded Pride of India in 1997 and son Mitch Bhima continues adhering to the respectful manor of the centuries long teaching of cuisine that was handed down to him.
- Winner of Best Indian Restaurant 2014 Rasa Rossetta Award
- Winner Best Indian Restaurant Pretoria News 1998 -2014
- Beeld peoples choice Best Indian Restaurant (1999- 2013)
- Proud Member of Chaine Des Rotisseurs
- Voted top 10 restaurants in Pretoria
- Voted Best Butter Chicken
- Wine Magazine Top 100 restaurants
- Top 100 best wine list 2012
- Superior Choices 2004 Platinum Selection
- Diners Club Merit Award for 1999, 2000, 2001
- Diners Club Platinum Award 2002/2010/2011
- Diner’s Club Wine List of the Year – Gold Award 2006, 2007 & 2008
The Pride of India Restaurant plans to maintain its standards and excel beyond its already superior accolades to be the Top Indian restaurant In South Africa. From father to son, two generations of restaurateurs with two different ideas come together with their passion of the industry and love of creation, combining to for The Pride Of India Legacy.
Chef Mitesh Bhima
Our Must Try Meals!
Prawn Masala Signature
Juicy prawns sautéed in tomato and pepper gravy laced with crushed coriander seeds and cumin with a light dollop of rosewater
Murgh Leembo Signature
Chicken marinated with lemon and saffron fused with olive oil. A wonderful one of a kind addition.
Group Capacity : 140+ People Cost Per Head : R125+
- Cuisine : Cocktails, Contemporary, Cosmopolitan, Fine Dining, Fusion, Halaal, Health, Indian, Light Meals, Seafood, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wine bar
- Ambience : Authentic Culture, Business, Family, Formal, Romantic, Traditional, Trendy, Upmarket
- Entertainment : Internet or WiFi
- Dress : Smart/Casual, Smart, Formal
Credit Cards Accepted
Mondays (17H00 TILL 21H00)
TUESDAY TILL SATURDAYS
LUNCH (11H45 TILL 15H00)
DINNER (17H00 TILL 21H00)
SUNDAYS (11H45 TILL 14H30)
Specials at this Restaurant
Ends 25 October 2016